Tuesday 30 December 2014

An Indie Extravaganza 2 from Powder Perfect swatches - part 1

Today I've got swatches of Secrets of Her Majesty and Flying Trapeze from An Indie Extravaganza II, by Pretty Pots Polish and Peita's Polish respectively.


This was the first time I've tried either of the brands and I was very impressed with the quality. The jelly Flying Trapeze was one of the best I have used, I didn't have my usual thick, lumpy problems and the small glitters came out readily.

Very excitingly, Jacinta from Powder Perfect has regrammed both my collection and the Flying Trapeze swatch pics on Instagram! It's a nice feeling when the pros thinks my nail photos are good! Let's have a look.

First up is Secrets of Her Majesty by Pretty Pots. I had issues adjusting the photos, so decided to leave it as is - a little dark, but most natural looking. Two coats.


This is a purple holo, which truth be told, I am building a rather big collection of. This reminds me of Birth of a Star by Celestial Cosmetics, but I will have to put them on side-by-side to properly compare. The formula was great though!



The second one I have here is Flying Trapeze by Peita's Polish. A beautiful fuchsia jelly formula, one of those fruity shades that I am rather obsessed with lately. The glitters are aqua, blue, purple, pink, with some smaller possibly orange and gold and some shimmer. The glitters are reminiscence of the glitters in OPI's polka.com. This was about 3 coats, no undies and smoothed out with 2 layers of top coat — Essence gel look top coat and then HK girl on top of that.



These are limited edition, so if you're interested, better get on it at the Powder Perfect store!

No comments:

Post a Comment