Sunday 29 December 2013

Boxing Day sales goodies and a belated Christmas present

Sometimes, trying to find a gift is hard. And knowing that it might be on sale the day after is just infuriating. So my sister decided to take advantage of the sales to find me a present. Although it wasn't on sale in the end, she did also pick up a half priced OPI gift set while she picked up the OPI Euro Centrale mini polish collection. I, too, picked up a bottle of liquid sand on sale, in a brighter shade of blue.

I also picked up some Illamasqua polishes and a interesting Revlon one for $3. After my smelly Boe purchases from Big W the other day, I have decided to go for quality over quantity with polishes (oh the stink of those glitter toppers still makes me grimace). Not shown is the 6 lipstick set from Illamasqua that my sister got and, of which I've taken two.

I also found a Review dress that I liked (they have such big sales regularly that I can't help but wonder what their margins actually are). And my sister wanted to check out EB games, and I ended up with a couple of days somehow as well.

All things considered, this was a very modest spree - the Euro Centrale shouldn't even appear in the photo since it was a gift!

Of course, I had to try my new polishes straight away. 



So the polishes from L-R are: Can't Find My Czechbook, Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!, You're Such a BudaPest, OY-Another Polish Joke!

OY-Anothr Polish Joke was a surprise hit for me - I loved the effect the fine gold shimmer glitter (whatever) had on the already bright and happy colours!





Edited: Here's one with the baby guinea pigs



No comments:

Post a Comment